+717

Hitler's greatest offenses: the use of concentration camps, establishing a totalitarian nation, trying to take over Europe, and stealing Charlie Chaplin's mustache. amirite?

monstrositys avatar
14 4
The voters have decided that monstrosity is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

*jacking Charlie's swag

AtheisticMystics avatar AtheisticMystic Yeah You Are +2Reply

How can you even say yeah you are! Hitler was a terrible person that killed millions of people just because they were different.

@How can you even say yeah you are! Hitler was a terrible person that killed millions of people just because they...

Saying "You, you are!" would be agreeing he's a bad person. My post points out all of the bad things he did.

Did you even read what the post said, or did you think OMG HITLER IN A POST and have a bitch fit?

Think before you speak.

@monstrosity Saying "You, you are!" would be agreeing he's a bad person. My post points out all of the bad things he did. Did...

Yeah, I thought that =/ I know they might object to jokes bout Hitler but they can't really vote no since all the things in the post are bad things he did, and they think he's a terrible person. What an utter logic fail.