-151

Harry Potter and Twilight are both pretty cool.....but Lord of the Rings beats all, amirite?

0 13
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Funny, I just watched all 3 LotRs yesterday. LotR for the epic win. <3

Buttss avatar Butts Yeah You Are 0Reply

I think LOTR was a really well written book, if you're interested in that kind of thing. I think it's really neat that Tolkien made up his own language, but I just couldn't get into the plot.

@I think LOTR was a really well written book, if you're interested in that kind of thing. I think it's really neat...

1. It's not a book, it's books. Plural.

2. The way you said that makes it sound like they were written in jibberish.

@1. It's not a book, it's books. Plural. 2. The way you said that makes it sound like they were written in jibberish.

The Lord of the Rings trilogy was originally meant to be published as one book but wasn't due paper shortages during the War. Because Tolkien wrote it to be one book although it is comprised of 6 books as well as numerous appendices, many scholars consider the Lord of the Rings to be one cohesive book. One. Book.

i love you for posting this.

This is true.

fuck yes.

"We are sitting on a field of victory.. enjoying a few well-earned comforts. The salted pork... is particularly good"

"Salted pork??

Hahaha

Gibbss avatar Gibbs Yeah You Are 0Reply

um, i agree with the part that harry potter is pretty cool and that lord of the rings beats all, but i will not stoop to the level of saying that twilight is pretty cool. it's not cool, it sucks.

REPRESENT!!

Percy Jackson should replace Twilight. Twilight is romance instead of fantasy adventure. Percy Jackson is awesome but Lord Of The Rings is a classic in my opinion.

you're so correct that there are no words that i can use to express it.

That post reminds me of how much i hate that prequel, the hob- i can't even say it...