+170

id rather be a girl and have my period, than be a guy and get hard-ons at the awkwardest moments, amirite?

0 8

Getting hard would be better than bleeding out of your crotch, having very constant mood swings, and other stuff. Hard ones don't last long most of the time.

@Lazynez Getting hard would be better than bleeding out of your crotch, having very constant mood swings, and other stuff...

but like isnt it soooo awkward sometimes? like if you have one and have to stand up and do a presentation or like hug your girlfriends mom? idkkkk id rather bleed out of my crotch its not that bad

..OP, you're crazy.
Period pains over random hard-on's?
Pfft, I'd take a dick anydayyyy.

No you wouldn't. Trust me.

How about bleeding out of your crotch at awkward moments? Yeah, that's not fun, either.

@chocolatecakeisbad Girls can do things to avoid that. Guys can't.

Nah, sometimes you can't even plan when the next one's coming.

Id rather have a random 2 minute hardon any day than a mood swingy bitchy blood filled week.