+435

Immigrants are kind of like sperm, millions get in, but only one works, amirite?

RiddlesAreHards avatar
12 21
The voters have decided that RiddlesAreHard is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's a clever analogy, but it's not correct.

@It's a clever analogy, but it's not correct.

exactly what i was thinking. Most of them take the jobs that fatass americans dont want.

@RiddlesAreHard Not all americans are fat asses though. ;_;

I know. But if we are making stereotypes here about illegals... then i should be able to say americans are fat. compared to the rest of the world.

@paulvrox exactly what i was thinking. Most of them take the jobs that fatass americans dont want.

my words exactly. then when those americans can't get a job, they blame the immigrants for stealing them. not fair.

yeaa this is definetly not correct

@256239

Are you retarded?
The government wont give money to anyone without an ssn.

this isn't true, they come for a better life. they take jobs that no self-respecting american would want, so why are we complaining? I know I'd rather stay home than dig ditches, etc. They are very hardworking most of the time. However, i live in the carolinas, not arizona, so i guess i don't have THAT perspective.

extremely offensive.

@extremely offensive.

How is this offensive at all?

@RiddlesAreHard How is this offensive at all?

how is it NOT offensive at all?

fatass

@how is it NOT offensive at all? fatass

I better hope that you are making a joke, because calling me a fat ass is "offensive". I also enjoy that you are hiding behind the anonymous feature. Why not just say it without being anonymous?

@RiddlesAreHard I better hope that you are making a joke, because calling me a fat ass is "offensive". I also enjoy that you are...

Enjoy it all you want, because I'm not hiding:
my name or sex is of no concern to you.
Being anonymous or not doesn't take away from the point I was trying to make..

"fatass"
-don't talk the talk if you can't take a little of your own medicine ;D

@Enjoy it all you want, because I'm not hiding: my name or sex is of no concern to you. Being anonymous or not...

But you are hiding sweet heart :D
I mean, he actually never insulted you. He wanted to know why the post was offensive. then you called him fatass. yadayada.
You are hiding. You are probally a fatass.

OK issue resolved.

@paulvrox But you are hiding sweet heart :D I mean, he actually never insulted you. He wanted to know why the post was...

if you didn't pick up on the sarcasm of his comment then you really don't have much of a say here sweetheart ;D

nice try though pats on head

@RiddlesAreHard extremely offensive.

Wowwwwwwwww.......... All these "No Ways" don't understand sarcasm. It is a joke. I'm pretty sure the OP did not mean this literally. Why is everyone getting so offensive? And why counter stereotype with stereotype? I does not help you arguement, it makes you arrogant.

Phils avatar Phil Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's called, staying in your own country.

@ ihatestupidpeople You are right.Have u seen them work? Damn i know a fat american cant work as hard.

I love how nobody acknowledges the fact that the illegals come here, well, ILLEGALLY. Maybe if they followed the proper procedure, we wouldn't be having such a huge controversy.