+89

Hunting is only fair if you use your bare hands. And the animal is of equal or greater size. amirite?

0 6

Fuck that. We can make tools, so we use them. Go cut down a tree with your bare hands, or walk 20 miles to get to town, or whatever. Same thing.

@guitarplayer213 Fuck that. We can make tools, so we use them. Go cut down a tree with your bare hands, or walk 20 miles to get to...

Strongly agreed. We simply have brains that replace the need for sharp teeth, speed, and/or agility.

agreed, all living things have natural mevhanisms that allow them to survive. Ours is our intelligence, it wouldn't be fair at all if an animal could use their survival mechanisms and we can't.

news flash: nature is not fair.

My first thought was of this video YouTube video thumbnailn't watch it if you have a weak stomach.

@Dameequa My first thought was of this video n't watch...

I just love coming to the comments section and seeing a lovely picture of an animal with its throat slashed and lying in a pool of its own blood....