+159

They can make cereal with all of the different food groups except meat cuz that would be gross, amirite?

Tazs avatar Food & Drink
0 13
The voters have decided that Taz is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sorry, I don't want tomatoes and celery in my cereal either.

@Captainspadevatore Sorry, I don't want tomatoes and celery in my cereal either.

Food groups. Tomato is a fruit. I do agree with the celery part though.

AnnDeevas avatar AnnDeeva Yeah You Are 0Reply
@AnnDeeva Food groups. Tomato is a fruit. I do agree with the celery part though.

Well yeah, tomatoes are part of the fruit group that doesn't belong in our cereal... and celery is a part of the vegetable group that doesn't belong either... in fact, I dare you to find ANY vegetable that belongs in my Fruit Loops that won't ruin it lol

@Captainspadevatore Well yeah, tomatoes are part of the fruit group that doesn't belong in our cereal... and celery is a part of the...

I just meant that tomatoes are in the fruit group, and there's already dried fruit in some cereal.

'cause*
Here at Amirite, we use correct spelling and grammar because we're not four year olds.

@'cause* Here at Amirite, we use correct spelling and grammar because we're not four year olds.

I'm sure OP's grandmother was in the middle of an intensive surgery and he needed to get to the hospital on time, and not be 0.0265 seconds late.

True dat 'cuz

this made me think of Buddy the Elf's major food groups. Can't remember all of them, but I remember candy, candy corn, and syrup. A whole lot of syrup. On spaghetti. Yum.

Fat cereal, the essential part of an unhealthy breakfast!

omg i have no recollection of making this post

I love spinach but sure don't want it in cereal.

Anonymous