+605

Even though Avatar is a great movie, it's kind of sad The Last Airbender couldn't be properly named, amirite?

Brunettie91s avatar
6 11
The voters have decided that Brunettie91 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I loved TLA show, but the movie made me want to rip my eyes out.
They didn't even get their names right. THEIR NAMES.

@Kurrainette I loved TLA show, but the movie made me want to rip my eyes out. They didn't even get their names right. THEIR NAMES.

I KNOW! im watching the show right now and im still in love with it as ive ever been; i saw the movie before i watched the series and, as a seperate movie, it was eh; compared to the show, I WANT TO RIP MY EYES OUT!

TheThinktresss avatar TheThinktress Yeah You Are +6Reply

The Last Airbender didn't deserve to be properly named.

Blue_Cheeses avatar Blue_Cheese Yeah You Are +9Reply

Am I the only one that thought Avatar sucked? Because, wow, that movie sucked.

@SalientK Am I the only one that thought Avatar sucked? Because, wow, that movie sucked.

Yeah, I saw it high in 3d. It killed my high... all it was good for, and it STILL kept running. Like I donated blood to get free tickets, then I went over to my buds, smoked and then went straight to watch it. IT WAS PAINFULLY LONG

The creators fault that they didn't call dibs on the name...

James Cameron made it that way in hopes that m night wouldn't make that abomination of a movie.

TLA was such a sorry excuse for a movie. I think that it should be pulled from theaters and Avatar should get re-released instead.

I haven't seen TLA but I agree! Avatar all the wayyy

It still could have been named Avatar. They named it that way on purpose, just like they put "The Twilight Saga:" in front of all the names of their movies. Lots of movies have the same name.

@ThisIsIllegal It still could have been named Avatar. They named it that way on purpose, just like they put "The Twilight Saga:"...

No, there's was a case about this. The Last Airbender lost, so they weren't allowed to use Avatar as their title.