-47

Sex should not exist for political reasons, amirite?

Izmynizs avatar
0 14
The voters have decided that Izmyniz is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Explain please? I didn't think sex existed for political reasons in the first place.

@1824682

Good point. Also, is this post saying that for political reasons, sex should not exist, or that sex should exist for other reasons that aren't political?

@Good point. Also, is this post saying that for political reasons, sex should not exist, or that sex should exist...

I read it as sex should exist for reasons that aren't political but I'm not sure how that makes sense.

@Statefarm I read it as sex should exist for reasons that aren't political but I'm not sure how that makes sense.

Given OP's explanation below, it sounds like it was supposed to be the latter...

@1824682

I was wondering the same thing.

When I posted this, I was really pissed at America for shitting on Clinton because he had an affair. Regardless of who he was as a person, he was an incredible president. I mean, he balanced the federal budget! (not like that matters now...) What I was cryptically trying to say was that most skeletons in the closet are dumb, specifically the ones that don't really relate to someone's political life. As most of you can tell, I didn't really think the post through when I posted it. I was in high school and had blue hair.

and suddenly politics have peaked my interest

What the fuck kind of logic is that?

There are two ways to interpret this sentence. Either way I disagree.

Not sure if sex should not exist, and the reasons are political, or sex should not exist if the reasons are political.