+510

By the time I was 7 I knew my sister's friends where her's, not mine, now it seems kids that are 11 think their older siblings friends are also their friends...kids need to grow up, amirite?

meows avatar
4 19
The voters have decided that meow is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My sister is 2 years older than me, but her friends are also my friends.
And it's not faking it. We're legitimately friends.

*hers
Why the apostrophe? Go back to 1st grade.

Your siblings friends CAN be your friends. Especially when you like your siblings.

yea, i want i just dont have a lot of time, but good for u i hope you reach your goal :D

i agree

@263188

Actually you didn't forget one, you added an extra one. But it's okay! :)

thats good, i mean the stupid kids that think they're so amazing, i know a lot of people that share friends with their siblings its just a matter if they're really friends or not

Thanx for rateing, people!!!!!! I've only had this account for 1 day and I already have a story posted on the homepage!!!!! Thanks again(: ~ <3

I know!! while i was at work yesterday, my little 12 year old brother had my 16 year old friends over for a bonfire. I wasn't even going to be home soon or anything!

just cuz kids r getting drunk and high when their 13 doesnt make them mature...that actually makes them immature so no, im not dumb. get over yourself. oh and btw i wrote this at like 3:00am so im sorry for grammar mistakes!!!!!

I knew that at 4 or 5... and I could talk fluently in Russian by the age of 1.6 years.

Kids are so fuckin' retarded now a days

Russian is harder to speak.(and no it's not easier just because you're Russian)

I think speaking foreign languages are cool(: and yea, i agree kids are really stupid nowadays

@I plan on learning more then 7.

Start with English. Its than not then.

@Start with English. Its than not then.

I'm still in progress of grasping English.

are u kidding me? kids grow up ridiculously fast these days I'm 12 and some of my 13-year-old friends have been drunk and high how the hell can u grow up faster. ur a total idiot and just because u werent mature enough to have friends older then u when u were a kid that doesn't mean other people aren't dumbass. I'm friends with my sisters friends and its a real friendship. god ur so fucking dumb