+274

Why waste valuable money on handcuffs or rope when you can just cut your victim's hands off, amirite?

Jokers avatar
1 13
The voters have decided that Joker is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I hope I never meet you two in a dark alley....

FalconXCIIs avatar FalconXCII Yeah You Are +8Reply

Well... If you're in to that sort of thing, i would think it would be more satisfying to watch them struggle with the handcuffs and rope. IF you were in to that sort of thing.....Amirite?

@Killbarney64 Well... If you're in to that sort of thing, i would think it would be more satisfying to watch them struggle with...

I am into that sort of thing. And it's a little more fun to watch them scream in agony when they're bleeding all over my floor. Just gives me more of an excuse to hurt them.

@Joker I am into that sort of thing. And it's a little more fun to watch them scream in agony when they're bleeding all...

Idk, i mean, watching them try to struggle free would be better, because they're hurting themselves, that way they do the work you planned to do all along, and you get to sit back and enjoy. But thats just my take on it.. Plus if you make the rope/handcuffs tight enough, their hands would fall off eventually anyway =D

@Killbarney64 Just sent a friend request =D hahahahaha

You have to admit that though it would be more painful, they would be knocked unconcious from blood loss and not scream and struggle as much. Also, they would still have their bloody arm stumps to try and whack you with.

because they will just bleed all over your carpet...

@because they will just bleed all over your carpet...

(magic+cookie): I DON'T CUT PEOPLE'S HANDS OFF IN MY LIVING ROOM! ARE YOU INSANE?!

It's a valuable strategy, the main drawback being that you have nothing to hold their arms together.

TheWeasels avatar TheWeasel Yeah You Are 0Reply

i was having this very conversation with my mom just the other day...

julieLs avatar julieL Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous