+523

The old Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie was better than the remake! amirite?

AnoneemusGurls avatar
4 13
The voters have decided that AnoneemusGurl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You can't deny that Gene Wilder is boss.

The kids were so much hotter in the old one than in the new one.

It sure was, but I still can't say no to Johnny Depp

Hahahhas avatar Hahahha Yeah You Are +2Reply

Well, the newer one was pretty cool. But the old one had songs in it! :D

@SylverMoon I loved the songs!

there were songs in both movies. the ones in the old movie were just a thousand times better XD

@there were songs in both movies. the ones in the old movie were just a thousand times better XD

I know, but the old ones seemed like proper songs. Then again, the new one has Johnny Depp...

The newer one was much closer to the real story, Roald Dahl actually hated the older one =/ And I'm biased towards Johnny Depp since I was ridiculously obsessed with him when I was 14 xD

The old verson were really crappy. Plus the new verson has Johnny Depp, that makes every movie better.

i love both of the movies. i do like that the newer one is closer to the book, but some of the characters were really creepy. i think i just like the old one a little better cuz thats the one i grew up watching and im more used to it

I always felt slightly uncomfortable watching the new one because Johnny Depp looks just like Michael Jackson in it, and I used to be scared of him :)

The songs are better in the old one, but the new one is cooler.