+629

Girls are luckier when it comes to breakouts, we can just cover it up with make-up, guys can't(well they could but whatever), so when you see a guy with good skin (in real life not tv or magazine), you know most likely his skin really is that good. amirite?

km20s avatar
0 5
The voters have decided that km20 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Its hard to cover up your pimples with make up, trust me. and when you do its realy noticable.

actually guys don't have that stigma with acne like girls do. Girls are supposed to be pretty, boys no one cares about.

@actually guys don't have that stigma with acne like girls do. Girls are supposed to be pretty, boys no one cares about.

Yeah, I mean it's much more socially acceptable for guys to have acne... But it is easier for girls to cover it up I guess...

When I first read this, I thought it said "break ups"...

no, it's not easier.
Covering up breakouts causes more breakouts because our pores are being covered.