phillipsgurrls avatar
7 28

Well if you wear shoes.... youd never really touch the earth

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are +15Reply

I walk through the grass to get to my front door. I've beaten the system!

@I walk through the grass to get to my front door. I've beaten the system!

Congratulations. You touched the ground. How big and glorious would you like your trophy to be?

@Lanz Congratulations. You touched the ground. How big and glorious would you like your trophy to be?

Thanks! As big and glorious a trophy as I deserve. So a fuckin' huge one will do.

@Thanks! As big and glorious a trophy as I deserve. So a fuckin' huge one will do.

Sorry. We're all out of fuckin' big ones. They seem to te extremely popular. How about a small one to match your penis?

@Lanz Sorry. We're all out of fuckin' big ones. They seem to te extremely popular. How about a small one to match your penis?

Well I sure would hope the trophy that matches the size of my penis would be small (or even non-existant!), since I'm a girl. But since only the small ones are left, how about one about your penis size?

@Well I sure would hope the trophy that matches the size of my penis would be small (or even non-existant!), since...

I told you we were out of the fuckin' huge ones. Asking for the same thing multiple times will not change the fact that we are OUT. Your unwanted persistence has just earned you a trophy the size of your penis. And that is the biggest trophy you will be getting. Good day to you sir. Ma'am. Whatever the hell you are.

Nah, I go off on random barefooted adventures all the time.

The weird thing is I'm not even kidding...

THE sad thing about people? More like A sad thing about people.

My driveway is made of gravel. So I cannot leave the house without touching the earth.

I look outside and see no concrete. At all. Gravel driveway, country road, horse's pasture, corn, and a sod farm. :D

Why's this sad?

@KickAss Why's this sad?

It's sad that you don't find this sad.

@Javvie It's sad that you don't find this sad.

Not even slightly... it's sad that you find it sad that I don't find it sad.

@Lanz All this sadness is making me mad.

All your madness about sadness is making me glad.

@orangesocks All your madness about sadness is making me glad.

All the sadness is making Lanz mad
and the madness is making orange socks glad.
it seems we have fallen into a pattern of rhyme
(Rhyming pattern are my favorite kind)
You may think that i will break the chain
and that a fair question that you all obtain
You would be correct in saying i'll ruin the pattern
because this comment my friends is a C-C-C-COMBO-BREAKER!

@KickAss Not even slightly... it's sad that you find it sad that I don't find it sad.

It's sad that you find it sad that I find it sad that you don't find it sad.

In all seriousness, OP was saying how it goes to show how humans have lost connection with nature. Civilization and nature are almost opposites now. We've destroyed the earth by covering fields and valleys with concrete and pavement. Etc, etc.

@Javvie It's sad that you find it sad that I find it sad that you don't find it sad. In all seriousness, OP was saying how...

Yeah, but there's a good reason for having concrete and pavement and whatever else we've created. If you want nature you still have the option to enjoy it (not for long maybe, but for now, you still have that option), but if you don't then you won't have to worry about it

I suppose that's true; I'm just conveying what OP was trying to. Sure, concrete and pavement is convenient for humans, but not really to the rest of nature.

Anonymous