+1,191

If you clone yourself, and then have sex with the clone, that's masturbation, amirite?

shelbybuckffss avatar
29 111
The voters have decided that shelbybuckffs is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you eat yourself, do you disappear or are you twice as big?

its a messed up form of incest

rosyel111s avatar rosyel111 Yeah You Are +27Reply
@rosyel111 its a messed up form of incest

As opposed to other forms of incest which are perfectly normal...

@armtheangels As opposed to other forms of incest which are perfectly normal...

(armtheangels):I meant how 'normal' incest is with the opposite sex....

rosyel111s avatar rosyel111 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Its spelled masturbation for one. And 2... No.. Two different bodies. It just makes u gay.

@th3don Its spelled masturbation for one. And 2... No.. Two different bodies. It just makes u gay.

Well, yes, but it's the same DNA. It might not be masturbation exactly, but it's a step further than incest!

@Or lesbian.

Gay covers everyone. The only reason they coined the term lesbian was so that you could differentiate a male or a female in writing.

Lol
Potd
And not on the hp
I love this <3

its the potd and i can still homepage it?

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +21Reply

No, it'd be gay incest.

I love how this was POTD before it was homepaged. That's an accomplishment.

Bossmans avatar Bossman Yeah You Are +18Reply

It's masturbation in the strictest sense, but at the same time, you'd be performing sex acts on someone else of your own gender and getting turned on by someone else of your own gender, which is gay. A clone is not really your "self" as it is a copy... hm. Reasonable arguements can be made for both definitions. Good thing this isn't a real issue that demands a definition today =P

420Grrl +17Reply
@607030

NO WAYYYY. There's a post which is at O because it wanted people to balance the yes and nos

SuddenEpiphanys avatar SuddenEpiphany Yeah You Are +9Reply

It would be gay rape, incest, and pedophilia... A clone is not YOU. A clone would be the equivalent of an IDENTICAL TWIN, only born after you, so it would be a baby and age normally.

If you copy a file on your computer and open the copy, do you open the original file? No, you did not, you opened the copy. Same thing here.

First of all, it would take many years for your clone to reach an age at which he/she is sexually mature.

I'm also disappointed. This shouldn't be post of the day, hahaha, I agree, and I'm the one who posted it.

And this wasn't even homepaged... I'm majorly confused.

shelbybuckffss avatar shelbybuckffs Yeah You Are +6Reply

well OBLIVOUSLY there's a rapist raping e'erbody's clones out there

No, that is called incest!...just imagine yourself fucking your twin.

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +4Reply
@shelbybuckffs But it's not your twin! It's the same person.

Lmao. I'm laughing my ass off. This is so funny that people actually are arguing about fucking your clone. xD. Thank you amirite for making my life complete!

No reason to tell me to stfu and call me a faggot.

Sup philosoraptor?

Nah, its just kinky.

The spelling was corrected that made me happy

Definitely incest. A person is as much created by experience as by genes, and a person with identical DNA would have different thoughts, choices, and a different body.

WTF I never commented on here... I don't understand... Hacked? :(

@SingingWolf WTF I never commented on here... I don't understand... Hacked? :(

I'd say so. Sorry about getting hacked... Or someone in your house or where ever snuck on to your account.

what if its with a twin

It's just sex with yourself. :D
Not maturbation, sex!

@Mein_Geist It's just sex with yourself. :D Not maturbation, sex!

facepalm
masturbation is having sex with yourself.

shelbybuckffss avatar shelbybuckffs Yeah You Are +5Reply
@shelbybuckffs facepalm masturbation is having sex with yourself.

lol, Not when your clone(if you're a guy) is in your ass. Unless you call that using your ass to maturbating the clone. Although... I guess the girl equivilent'd be masturbation...

He did ask me... it's true.

God_s avatar God_ Yeah You Are +2Reply
@God_ He did ask me... it's true.

She*
Jeez, for someone all knowing, you'd think you'd know everyone's gender.

shelbybuckffss avatar shelbybuckffs Yeah You Are +1Reply

It's having sex with yourself, for those who are disagreeing.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +1Reply

You're a genius secret wife. ;P

blanks avatar blank Yeah You Are +1Reply

i would so totally do that.

lol

Wouldn't it just be easier to rape a baby?

supertrolls avatar supertroll Yeah You Are +1Reply
shelbybuckffss avatar shelbybuckffs Yeah You Are +15Reply

Abbreviation and spelling are two totally different things my friend. Do you have any idea how annoying it is to make every post and comment from a phone with no keyboard? Quite. Oh, and way to be anonymous... Douche. And i wasnt nagging. I wasnt like gah get off the site and use a dictionary.. I was simply correcting her so she knew for future reference

It's incest! Not masturbation.

Lol, this made me think of that Pink music video, Sober XD.

Shielys avatar Shiely Yeah You Are +1Reply

or gay

if you clone yourself and have sex with it, its akward xD

i couldnt imagine doin that!! lol !

This is so funny lol

Actually, it would just be sex, because masturbation is manual stimulation and not direct intercourse. But that aside, should you masturbate with your clone, it would be masturbation (along with a whole other whack of other things people have mentioned).

Just because something is pedophilia, or incest, or whatever, doesn't mean it's not masturbation!

Everyone who disagrees...
Cloning yourself and having sex with the clone = having sex with youself = MASTURBATION

@imnotusuallyright Everyone who disagrees... Cloning yourself and having sex with the clone = having sex with youself = MASTURBATION

No, I think you misunderstand the concept of "self." An entity in a separate body than you, with different thoughts than you, and capable of making decisions independent of you is not "yourself."

It was edited b4 becoming potd

@th3don It was edited b4 becoming potd

You nag her about spelling then spell BEFORE as b4?

For future reference, everything i do on this site, or any other for that matter, is on my phone.

thats just gross. and why would u need to know.? just wondering

@thats just gross. and why would u need to know.? just wondering

why did newton want to know what the hell made apples fall to the ground? why did NASA want to know what the moon looked like? why did einstein want to know about E=mc squared was all about? BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO KNOW.

Rosss avatar Ross No Way +18Reply