+327

I think the idea of having a passport or a green card is stupid, This is everyones world and you should be able to go anywhere you want, a government or a rich person shouldn't be able to "own" a part of it. amirite?

Yahgavs avatar
12 26
The voters have decided that Yahgav is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah kinda like when you're 8 and say 'if i ran the school i'd let kids do whatever they want'. Sounds like a good idea until it happens.

So I can commit a crime, get off on bail, and then just leave the country?

Good idea but it could never work...

That's called anarchy, and it is VERY VERY BAD.

@Tacomuncher That's called anarchy, and it is VERY VERY BAD.

On the contrary, it's the new world order. Communism. This is a decent idea, in theory. In practice, it fails.

No supporters of this theory will defend it.. lol

Ducks avatar Duck No Way +7Reply

No. |:
Then some countries will be overpopulated and some countries will be deserted.

I disagree with the part about not owning land, but I'm all for freedom of mobility. A person should be able to live anywhere in the world they want as long as they agree to obey the laws of that country.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +6Reply

I think the way humans are currently running the world is definitely flawed and old, but it's the only way we can think of doing it right now.

So you want terrorists to be able to come over here whenever the freaking feel like it?

@So you want terrorists to be able to come over here whenever the freaking feel like it?

@445635 (Ktbug): obviously they would also pay taxes and stuff cos it would become their country too. And America is hated by terrorists because of things like this, they get treated as if they're not even human. I'm sure not all of them hate you people? Cos incase you haven't noticed, you're the only country that thinks USA is so damn amazing! I mean when I went there last year there was this whole big problem because my dad (who is Italian) was born in Saudi Arabia so that automatically makes ME the evil spawn of a terrorist right? WTF, you people seriously need to get over it

so the citizens have to pay large taxes and other people waltz in, get the same benefits and pay no money, now THAT is stupid

ktbugs avatar ktbug No Way +4Reply

yeah and then we can start eating rainbows pooping butterflies!

stupid idea and it could never work

lol another idiot. go kill yourself now before you populate this planet with another idiot made from your genes.

^ Hahaha i know huh

I strongly disagree . some people in other countries hate the united states lets say afganastan .so if they were to come over here freely it would be like 9 /11 all over again

As lovely as an idea as that is, it would never work.

^ Hahaha i know huh

Why is it always illegal mexicans? There are more illegal Asians, Indians, Africans, Europeans.

@Why is it always illegal mexicans? There are more illegal Asians, Indians, Africans, Europeans.

Maybe over the span of the history of The United States, but currently? No, there are MANY more illegal immigrants from Mexico.

So, then an illegal Mexican can come to America and be like, "I don't need a passport cuz this is my world too." Not so smart considering we are trying to get them out of America

@So, then an illegal Mexican can come to America and be like, "I don't need a passport cuz this is my world too."...

You idiot. There is no such thing as an "Illegal Mexican." The term is "undocumented." It can't be illegal to be a human being.

It's called terrorism.

You are right.

jacque95655s avatar jacque95655 Yeah You Are -4Reply