+128

Pepsi killed Michael Jackson.Think about it, if he never got burned in that pepsi commercial then he never would of started taking pain meds. Then, he never would've gotten addicted to them and eventually die from it. Crazy stuff. amirite?

Toraye8s avatar
1 4
The voters have decided that Toraye8 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

this is the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Pepsi didn't force him to take the pain meds. And with that logic, why not blame the man who invented carbonated drinks because without him pepsi would've never been invented? Or blame that guys parents for having sex and making him. Actually, it's the fault first bacteria that started the chain of evolution to create humanity. Think about it. Without there'd be no Michael Jackson, Pepsi or pain meds.

@this is the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Pepsi didn't force him to take the pain meds. And with that logic...

Though I agree with you, I still think this post makes sense. Sure, PePsi didn't directly kill him, it was a small factor that snowballed into his death. Something else could have made him take the pain killers.

@Though I agree with you, I still think this post makes sense. Sure, PePsi didn't directly kill him, it was a small...

Everything that happened in his life is a small factor that contributed to his death. But the post starts with "Pepsi killed Michael Jackson" which, if true, you could just as well say that every small factor in his life was responsible for his death.

If Pepsi didn't kill him first, then plastic surgery would have. Who cares anyway, less children will be molested now that he's dead.