+225

It's a lot better to be cold then hot because sitting by a warm fire all wrapped up in a blanket, drinking a hot drink sounds much better then having sweat stains and having to feel all stinky and gross. amirite?

ItsMegs avatar
2 16
The voters have decided that ItsMeg is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This post has no logic. You wouldn't be cold if you were wrapped up in blankets by the fire....I'd rather be in a pool or in the ocean when its hot out than by the fire when it's cold out.

@This post has no logic. You wouldn't be cold if you were wrapped up in blankets by the fire....I'd rather be in a...

I agree with you. Floating in the pool with a huge glass of lemonade and a bikini sounds just as good.

Would you rather be so insanely cold that your fingers and toes have turned black and you have lost feeling in all regions and are starting to become sleepy, or be having sweat stains and having to feel all stinky and gross?

@Fred_Weasley Well now you're comparing extreme cold to slightly above average heat.

Well she compared uncomfortably hot to being cozy near a fire, not being cold, and calling it cold, so I think my exaggeration is appropriate. Her post still doesn't have good logic.

@coasterkid Well she compared uncomfortably hot to being cozy near a fire, not being cold, and calling it cold, so I think my...

I thought the point of the post was to say its easier to get comfortable when you're cold than when it's hot.

Fred_Weasleys avatar Fred_Weasley Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Fred_Weasley I thought the point of the post was to say its easier to get comfortable when you're cold than when it's hot.

I still disagree. I think it's easier to jump into a pool or lake, or plug in and turn on a fan, than to collect firewood and start a fire.

@coasterkid I still disagree. I think it's easier to jump into a pool or lake, or plug in and turn on a fan, than to collect...

There's not always a pool or lake nearby, and sometimes you don't want to be all wet for the rest of the day. And even with a fan, you're still already sweaty.

You don't have build a fire, you could just put on a jacket...

@Fred_Weasley There's not always a pool or lake nearby, and sometimes you don't want to be all wet for the rest of the day. And...

You could also not have a jacket nearby, and if you do, you might not want to lug it around all day. This could go back and forth forever. This debate is detracting from the point of the post. Sitting by a fire with cocoa is still not cold. That's rather warm. She used bad logic.

@coasterkid You could also not have a jacket nearby, and if you do, you might not want to lug it around all day. This could go...

I was just about I say that this was getting pointless.

I could repeat myself, but I'm just going to stop.

I'd rather be cold than hot because I can always grab another blanket, but I will never be able to get naked enough to cool down.

Well if you're cold and you can go sit by the fire, then when you're hot you can go to where the air conditioner is.

Come up to Canada in the middle of December, then complain about the heat.

there's always an AC...