StaceysDads avatar
5 21

...but it probably suck for all your preschoolers learning how draw it o.O

Ok, we're a world superpower

There's also Bhutan. They have a dragon. And Sri Lanka, they have a lion-like creature holding a sword.

Finland has a lion stabbing itself in the forehead.

Owait.

IMPs avatar IMP Yeah You Are +4Reply

aw D:
still. mines pretty cool.

All I have is a cross -_-

lecornergirls avatar lecornergirl Yeah You Are +1Reply

I find it funny that Americans and the Brits are always in competition and always trying to outdo each other, when as far as foreign affairs go, we're unnaturally close (I don't care what Obama says.)

america's flag is a lott easier to draw so...

Mine has stripes so I think I win.

Mozambique has an AKM-47 on its flag.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are 0Reply

The United States is a COUNTRY. Beat that dragon people, amirite?

@CapedCrusader The United States is a COUNTRY. Beat that dragon people, amirite?

Wales is a country as well...

I might just be missing the point of your comment though.

@Wales is a country as well... I might just be missing the point of your comment though.

Ehh, except not. I'm not gonna pretend to be an expert of this (maybe a Brit can help me out here), but I do know Wales is part of the United Kingdom, not necessarily its own country.

@CapedCrusader Ehh, except not. I'm not gonna pretend to be an expert of this (maybe a Brit can help me out here), but I do know...

I'm actually not sure which one of you is right and I'm not going to pretend to be an expert either, because I'm not British or anything. But I thought I'd give my two cents. I've heard it constitutes as it's own country, seeing as how it has it's own language, national anthem, and flag, yet it is still somewhat considered part of the UK. It's kind of a weird situation, I guess. Apparently people who live there (Wales) as well as certain other people consider it a country, while people from other parts of England consider it a province. I actually really hope someone from around there can comment and maybe expand and explain it a tad bit better.

Oh man. I hope that made at least a little bit of sense.

@1413420

Huh, so I guess they're a country but don't have their independence. Maybe a better comment would've been

The United States has its INDEPENDENCE. Beat that dragon people, amirite?

@CapedCrusader Huh, so I guess they're a country but don't have their independence. Maybe a better comment would've been The...

er, we ARE independent. always have been. what we do is called cooperating. the US should try it sometime.

a constituent country is just that. a country that is part of a collection of countries. is this really so hard to grasp?

yddraigarians avatar yddraigarian Yeah You Are 0Reply
@CapedCrusader Do you have complete control over your laws, foreign and domestic policy?

Not complete, only as it applies to that country alone. Most decisions are made by the union of the three countries since most decisions affect them all.

Anonymous