+761

It's hard trying to solve a rubiks cube when you are colourblind, amirite?

andylovesmcfcs avatar
10 12
The voters have decided that andylovesmcfc is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@304874

666 actually. Wait, that's the devil :P

the colours would still be different shades, they would just have to match them up. not really any different.

Harris Chan holds the north american record.with 7.33. The 2009 world champion was color blind. It can be done.

No it's not. You just see them as different colours. Ever heard of Harris Chan?

Colorblindness only affects shades. You are thinking of rod monochromacy. 819 people don't really know what colorblindness is.

@Cassileigh16 Colorblindness only affects shades. You are thinking of rod monochromacy. 819 people don't really know what...

i can't see the colour of your comment, colourblindness you see. I take it you voted the post up.

@i can't see the colour of your comment, colourblindness you see. I take it you voted the post up.

No, I actually didn't. I don't vote down often, but I did on this because you should at least know what you are talking about when you post. I don't go around posting about cities in Latvia when I live in USA, do I?

but its been done!