+739

Only adults capitalize lol. For example, "Oh my goodness Sally, we can't tell my kids about this! LOL.", amirite?

Toraye8s avatar
10 16
The voters have decided that Toraye8 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's a pretty strange example sentence... What can't she and Sally tell their kids? Were they in a three way?

@BreakfastFan That's a pretty strange example sentence... What can't she and Sally tell their kids? Were they in a three way?

They finally found the embarrassing photo of Spongebob at the Christmas party that Patrick was talking about, but it's too controversial for the small minds of those children.

i was thinking more a naughty picture from that sally and her took last night and accidentally posted it on facebook.woops!

I capitalize lol when I'm actually lauging...otherwise, "lol" is just, that's funny, but not funny enough for me to actually laugh.

They think it means "lots of love" most of the time too.

Yeah, usually only adults will only use LOL but a lot of people will use it for extra emphasis.

I've noticed that... it makes me feel a little awkward. :P

I actually know a lot of girls that do this. And a few metrosexual guys too but that's about it.
I don't know any adults that use 'LOL' anyway. :/

My auto text changes it to capital if I hit the space bar or put any kind of punctuation