+709

It sucks when the police come to your house to arrest you for possession of drugs and they find ten dead bodies, amirite?

Jokers avatar Food & Drink
10 16
The voters have decided that Joker is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Welllllll, if they came to arrest you for drugs they legally have to pretend they didn't see the bodies !

@xlheights Welllllll, if they came to arrest you for drugs they legally have to pretend they didn't see the bodies !

Seriously? That's cool. But I don't know many cops that would look at ten dead bodies in a pool of blood and look away, even for the sake of the law. xD

I hate it when that happens! At least i get to add more bodies to the pile >.>

@Joker HA. I love when you comment on my posts XD

Haha, keep the posts coming and i'll keep commenting XD

By the way, love how this is under the "Food" category XD

@Killbarney64 By the way, love how this is under the "Food" category XD

Well, what else am I supposed to do with the bodies? xD

@Joker Well, what else am I supposed to do with the bodies? xD

Well, first you have to take out the organs and sell them on the black market, they sell for quite a bit. Then you can eat the leftovers if you want, but the profit will be more then enough to buy some suitable food. You could also make a decorative pile, i personally like that option.

@Killbarney64 Well, first you have to take out the organs and sell them on the black market, they sell for quite a bit. Then you...

Ah. But I think the stench would be a little much for me... Although with the money from the organs I could buy a boatload of Febreezes.
Also, it seems after you resort to cannibalism, no food you can purchase at the grocery store satisfies your hunger.

@Joker Ah. But I think the stench would be a little much for me... Although with the money from the organs I could buy a...

As long as you don't hit the stomach, intestines n' such, you should be fine with the smell. And with the money: buy a deep fryer =D 'nuff said.

gee, sucks to be you.

That literally happened to me yesterday. Sucks ass

What a coincidence! This just happened to me.

it's such a drag, i need to hide my bodies a little bit better.