+500

The products they make up on TV shows like 'Drake and Josh', 'iCarly' and 'Zoey 101' are actually very clever. Ex: Blix, Doodlecakes, Pac Rat, Clackers, Peppy Cola, Pearpods, Pearphones, etc. amirite?

bculive12s avatar
4 27
The voters have decided that bculive12 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Momma knows her fat cakes

shannonnns avatar shannonnn Yeah You Are +12Reply

Chips A'Soy!

You do realize everything on those shows actually does exist, but with a different name? o.o

Blix is gatorade/powerade. Doodlecakes are just little mini cakes. Peppy cola is pepsi or coke. The pear things, Ipods and Iphones.

@ValerieFace You do realize everything on those shows actually does exist, but with a different name? o.o Blix is...

Yes, I did notice that. That's why they're clever instead of just calling it 'energy drink' or 'soda'

@bculive12 Yes, I did notice that. That's why they're clever instead of just calling it 'energy drink' or 'soda'

Ohh. I see what you mean in the post now. I thought you meant the products themselves are creative, not the names. haha.

How about Fladoodles?

@How about Fladoodles?

HAHA! The stalker girl "Here's your Fladoodles!"

fat cakes

There was one on drake and josh which was just terrible.
I think it was a grill which was also an mp3 player or something...

Completely stupid idea

@There was one on drake and josh which was just terrible. I think it was a grill which was also an mp3 player or...

(Run! Hurry,Hermione!): Yes! Hahaha I loved that episode. The Gary Coleman grills.

ECbeat2014s avatar ECbeat2014 Yeah You Are +1Reply

When Spencer made that huge coffee cup. The logo said "Skybucks" or something.

Build-a-bra :P

How about the cup with all the compartments that Megan made...whatever that was called.

i love the gummy bear chandlier n carly's coffee table in her room!

sweetallie96s avatar sweetallie96 Yeah You Are +2Reply

clackers. classic.

shannonnns avatar shannonnn Yeah You Are 0Reply

lets not forget the shirts they wear. like the ones that say things like nacho cheese, mushroom room, church pants ect.

sweetallie96s avatar sweetallie96 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@sweetallie96 lets not forget the shirts they wear. like the ones that say things like nacho cheese, mushroom room, church pants ect.

haha they're called 'penny tees' and they actually are made and sold by Nickelodeon. well, they're not selling them anymore as far as i know, but they were.

"momma doesnt play to get even...momma plays to win!"

Meh. I don't know, I guess it's kinda clever.

I always wanted to try Blix

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I always thought the Snuggie parody on iCarly was funny."Ever been just sitting on your couch, knitting a sweater for your dog, when your blanket randomly flies off your body? You need a Blankie!"

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are 0Reply

Eg: not Ex:

@GA_ Eg: not Ex:

Egg-sample?

@Egg-sample?

Haha. Whatever tickles your fancy.