+291

Annabeth Chase should've had curly blonde hair in the movie Percy Jackson, amirite?

isabelxobabees avatar
5 16
The voters have decided that isabelxobabee is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you think about the books while watching the movie, all you can think about what they didn't do right. Sometimes, just to save some time and brainpower, consider the book and the movie two seperate entities. If you don't look at all the factual errors, Percy Jackson is actually an ok movie. Just sayin

Just one of many things wrong with that movie...

@Just one of many things wrong with that movie...

i agree! I was cringing throughout the entire movie.

starlights avatar starlight Yeah You Are -1Reply
@starlight i agree! I was cringing throughout the entire movie.

In the category of movies that totally flop based on their books, Percy Jackson is right before Eragon. Luke doesn't turn evil till the very END, not halfway through! Makes you wonder what a-hole made that movie.

And what about Thalia? If they make sequels, how are they going to put her in?

@DaleksInWonderland And what about Thalia? If they make sequels, how are they going to put her in?

good question, but the director of the movie is the same guy as the harry potter movies, chris columbus, so he'll find a way :]

@DaleksInWonderland Ha, good point. :)

thankyou. and i mean the harry potter movies are so popular and terrifically made that he will pull through and make an amazing series of movies

And they could have, you know, made sure that the actors were actually 11? I'm not sure if they'll be able to manage a sequel.

you know i just found out that sierra mccormick from ant farm could have made a decent annabeth even though she doesn't really have gray eyes because you know...... she's pretty, blonde, and........ TWELVE! i also know a girl named adrianna who has blonde curly hair and gray eyes, but we would have to wait five years because she is seven years old and still hasn't gotten rid of a hardcore lisp. sighs..... WHATEVER! next christmas i'm gonna ask for a new percy jackson movie cause....... ya know....... it sucked. P.S srry if it sounds babyish at points because i'm only ten.

i love you for posting something about percy jackson. and they even said in the movie it was based on the books not "exactly like the book in every aspect". and another thing, evey movie that has been made from a book has something different about it and the books were so long and detailed that if they made it exactly, it would have beeen a 5 hour movie. oh and their audiences were around 8+ and most kids cant sit through a 5 hour moive

HER HAIR COLOR DOESN'T FREAKING MATTER. Was it a plot point in the books? No. To me the brunette hair really made more sense, because now she looked more like her mother. I couldn't understand why in the books all the Athena campers were blonde when their goddess mother had dark hair. I understand Annabeth supposedly got it from her father, but did they all have the same father? I doubt it.

@HER HAIR COLOR DOESN'T FREAKING MATTER. Was it a plot point in the books? No. To me the brunette hair really made...

It could've confused someone. When I went to see it, I was only looking for Luke, but when Annabeth showed up I thought it was Clarisse for the longest time...

The movie sucks but the book is awesome maybe Sierra McCormick could be annabeth