+180

Asians can't do British accents, amirite?

Education
4 17

what about Cho Chang? lol

What about Asians born in the UK

What kind of accents do they have then? :O

@boing What about Asians born in the UK What kind of accents do they have then? :O

They have British accents :O surprise surprise. The ones that were born here, that is.

The british took over india for like a hundred
Years, I'm pretty sure some anglo indians can do
Spot on accents

I know two asian kids who have accents strangely resembling british accents.

Herman Li of Dragonforce lol

Actually it's the Chinese that mostly deal with customer service for England and to do that they develop British accents. Like India for America, you don't realize it but most of the time you call customer servce it's an Indian person, they just have a very good American accent.

@brunetterox915 Actually it's the Chinese that mostly deal with customer service for England and to do that they develop British...

Shoot All I hear from customer service is someone who can not speak English at all. If they are to work with Usa they should learn our English not broken crazy 3rd world talk. I can understand british just fine, but Filipinos think they are using english, but it surely is not.

I've never heard a "tech support" from India that didn't have a thick accent. You can easily tell where they are from. It's almost impossible to understand some of them.

Actually, my boyfriend does a pretty decent one... XD

Americans are generally pretty bad at British accents (actual ones I mean).

I know one who can. But she was born in the US, so...

Asia includes Saudia Arabia. There are (estimated) thousands who can.

An Asian in my snowboarding class had a British accent.

But I used to have a British accent.. :c

Most of the disagreeing people are asains, now amirite?

They can if they grew up in Britain...:-)