+750

You hate it when your pet platypus is nowhere to be found when you're doing something amazingly cool during your summer vaction, but he magically pops up right before you make it seem that your older sister is insane when she tries to get you in trouble with your mom, amirite?

TeddyGrahamss avatar
20 19
The voters have decided that TeddyGrahams is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh, there you are Perry.

That show is quite entertaining if you pay attention to how weird they look...

what is with all the phineas and ferb posts? isn't it a kids show? like for very small children? did i miss something, and this show is popular with teenagers?

@kacky what is with all the phineas and ferb posts? isn't it a kids show? like for very small children? did i miss...

Its popular with teenagers. Some of my best friends' dads like to watch it. It's like the Spongebob of Disney.

@kacky weird.

one thing i notice when my little sister watches it is that there is A LOT of content on there that the adults and teenagers would get that my little sister and other kids wont pick up

While it's not Ducktales or Darkwing Duck, I'd rather watch Phineas and Ferb over any of that teeny-bopper crap Disney airs all the time.

I'm in college and i love this show.

i like that show

who's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action

Why yes, yes it is. But it's still awesome nontheless.

I freakin' hate Phineas & Ferb. I'd rather watch the static on the television. :/

I HATE that show...

@I HATE that show...

ITS THE ONLY SHOW THAT'S HALF AS GOOD AS 90'S DISNEY/NICK.