+692

You love the rain, you don't care that it gets you soaking wet, you dont care how cold it is, or how hard it is coming down, something about it just makes you feel calm. Amirite?

MusicIsLifes avatar
15 15
The voters have decided that MusicIsLife is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Rain is just awesome. It sounds so relaxing against a window. It feels great running barefoot in wet grass. It smells amazing when you step outside. And it makes you feel free, like you could run and dance and scream without a care in the world. I could go on and on but I think you all get my point.

my hair!!!! D:

@287721

Especially if you live somewhere that doesn't rain often. Rain is like my escape. It hasn't rained a day this year.

@292199

Since we hardly get rain, that's impossible for us. Our summers are around 110 F in the middle of the day

@293780

Sonoran desert x.x

@296590

Yeah. It mostly rains in the late summer, 'cause of some weird pressure-wind related thing due to the gulf of California

@296652

What do you call "scolding hot", though?

@296661

Are you kidding?? That's awesome weather! I'd go biking in 95 degree heat every day!

@296675

Swimming weather is 110-120! Mid 90s are too nice to go swimming.

@296705

You're weird. xD

HAH! I'd like to hear you say that after working outside in it all day long in the freezing cold

Yeah!! This is exactly right! I love the rain. My family thinks I'm crazy because I love walks in the rain and even just standing in it. I don't care how my hair looks or my makeup or anything. It's just so nice and relaxing. The worst part it going inside after and freezing :)
Maybe I am a little crazy... haha

Absolutely not. I hate my clothes being wet, I hate my hair being wet with rain water, I hate the smell of the clothes when they dry, I hate the sound rain makes when it hits the ground/car/roof, I hate the humidity after it stops raining, I hate the cloudiness.

I hate the rain, that's why I moved to the desert.