+773

If I ever DO lose my memory, I want someone to make me watch all of the Harry Potter movies, so I can watch it for the first time again. Amirite?

OFrabjousDays avatar
25 11
The voters have decided that OFrabjousDay is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Now that I think about it, I'd rather them make me read the books again. They wouldn't be spoiled for me this time. That would be awesome.

@Palindromed Now that I think about it, I'd rather them make me read the books again. They wouldn't be spoiled for me this time...

me too because i have seen all of the movies before i read the books besides the 7th one obviously but my friend told me pretty much all the important stuff that happened in it so i would choose the books first

That too, but you never know when you'll get your memory back, so best do it soon! That's why I chose the movies.

@OFrabjousDay That too, but you never know when you'll get your memory back, so best do it soon! That's why I chose the movies.

then read the books fast :D id rather read even just the first couple books again for the first time than all the movies

forget the movies

books, FOR THE WIN

Hahah Harry Potter marathon was on ABC Family. (again) I was just thinking that! It would be lovely to have an fresh view and perspective on the series.

Yeah I agree reading the books would be the best bet.

@Yeah I agree reading the books would be the best bet.

ya cuz i was 2 young 4 the books when the first one came out, but my older sister read them and i watched the first couple movies without ever reading!!! reading the books first woulda been way better

READDDDDDDDD THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Ew, another Harry Potter post.