+313

I mean, at least Justin Bieber was mildly good looking, Cody Simpson is just so fucking ugly, amirite?

RiddlesAreHards avatar
2 20
The voters have decided that RiddlesAreHard is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Google sure knows how to creep people out with pictures like that.

Canada gave us Justin Bieber, America gave the Jonas Brothers/Miley Cyrus, and now Australia is paying you back with Cody Simpson =)

i dont know who that is D:

@i dont know who that is D:

Where I live, Australia, he is supposedly our new 'Justin Bieber'. God help us.

There's no point in loving a kid you don't know

ummm...that wasn't gay
It was

Like. Really. Who's Cody Simpson.

@293297

Well, d'aw. That's cute. You aussies have your own Bieber.

Justin Bieber looks like a chipmunk. I legitimately thought he was a girl for the first month and a half of his songs plaguing me on the radio. Also, I don't know anyone that likes their men feminine.

okay, i just looked him up. you don't know ugly until you've seen this guy smile.

How old is this kid? He looks like he could be 12-ish

@293288

Hes actually 13 ;_; His birthday is Jan something 1997

cody simpson is a creepy 13yr old who wears girly clothes and has a girlier voice than justin bieber!!!

@cody simpson is a creepy 13yr old who wears girly clothes and has a girlier voice than justin bieber!!!

God he has a girlier voice becuz hes 3yrs younger than JB! I love cody simpson n idc wut u guys think bcuz theres no point in making fun of a kid u dont even know.

Cody Simpson is adorable!!

Anonymous