+1,100

Kim Possible was an awesome show. It was about a ginger girl who totally kicked butt, had a best friend named Ron who was obsessed with nachos, and Ron had a pet naked molerat named Rufus. amirite?

19 17

Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me.

Loved that show.

TeddyGrahamss avatar TeddyGrahams Yeah You Are +7Reply

what is that, super freaky thing? (naked mole rap)

Sometimes i just watched the show to sing the theme song. ^.^

@ABitDisconsolate Sometimes i just watched the show to sing the theme song. ^.^

i still sometimes sing the theme song in the shower and i am not ashamed!

Kaycees avatar Kaycee Yeah You Are +4Reply

With REALLY pointy boobs...

@ShanLovesStuff With REALLY pointy boobs...

she could've used those things as a weapon. "fuck off, bonnie, before i stab you with my pointy boobs of doom!"

Whenever I get a text messege on my phone, it rings like the kimmunicator. You know the bip bip beep bip.

Oh my gosh. This made my day :D Although, I must admit, I thought it was better when Kim and Ron didn't date x) RUFUS AND NACOS [yeah NACOS, not nachos - they're different!] = LOVE

-xoxo

PS This dude in my class last school year had his cell ringtone to Kim's Kimunicator. Half my class turned their heads looking for Kim Possible when they heard it at first xP

It took me forever to realize that "what's the sitch" was short for "what's the situation." For the longest time I couldn't figure out what the hell she was saying.

I think it still plays at like 1am on disney channel.

Yo, listen up!
Hap a hello from Ron.
"Naked Mole Rap" is the name of the song.
Here's a story, in all it's glory, ain't hidin' nothin',
don't know what the truth is, how Ron met Rufus!!!

Wait, are redheads and gingers the same thing? I thought there was a difference.

@SalientK Wait, are redheads and gingers the same thing? I thought there was a difference.

gingers are people who have really red hair, are pale, and have freckles. redheads are usually just people with the red hair part

Kaycees avatar Kaycee Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yes!! Finally one of my posts was homepaged!

dude, i LOVE you.

Kaycees avatar Kaycee Yeah You Are 0Reply

yea but it still plays