+603

Girls: you have used your bra as a pocket atleast once in your life, amirite?

Enter_Username_Heres avatar
5 48
The voters have decided that Enter_Username_Here is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

all the time, it's a safe place!

it's handy, and it beats carrying more than a few things at a time

One time I forgot to bring my arm band with me, so I just put my phone in my bra instead. Apparently, that allows me to shatter world records with a 3:42 mile and dash around the road, giving no heed to the dense forests around me as I easily cut through them.
http://ctrlv.in/118196

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are +2Reply

I feel like 'atleast' is becoming the new 'alot'... :/

Yeah, but it kind of grosses me out, so I only did it once.

rilaras avatar rilara Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yep. I wear a bra five sizes up so I can store all my acorns in there for the winter.

Only as a joke once, but it just felt gross.

Deathelfs avatar Deathelf Yeah You Are 0Reply
@500807

Or maybe they're too big too leave room for anything.

@500807

Ye-No :| I just use my pockets or bag. Like a normal person...

@500807

nah we say no way because we're not white trash and use our hands/pockets to carry things...the way it's intended.

@501152

spanish trash then. Still fucking trash though, but thanks for living up to the stereotype of trash by being a fag :)

@514674

oh wow look at you trying to be funny, the only funny part was how hard you failed :)

And yes you are trash, if you use your bra for carrying items. Was a bra designed to carry items (besides your boobs)? No it wasn't, so yes it's trashy to use it otherwise. How about just carry an extra bra around with you with your phone and money in it, it's about the same thing as you're doing now.

@514802

If you can't hold it, how did you pick it up to use it? Logic fail. If you're too fucking lazy to carry around something, or bother to buy pants that actually have pockets and you muuuuusst resort to shoving it down places where it shouldn't go, well then if you don't consider that trashy I don't even want to know what you would!

@514855

FYI, nobody likes sweaty boob money. But who am I kidding, this was years ago.

@514674

@514766 (Gtfodumbass): Okay you guys, enough arguing.

Epic repost.

@Enter_Username_Here Thanks.

Umm it is. Are you being sarcastic?

@Enter_Username_Here Nope, I'm being serious.

Dude, then why did you post it? I said it's a REpost.

@meysenburger Dude, then why did you post it? I said it's a REpost.

It's dudette actually, and I was being sarcastic when I said I was being serious.
Show me a link to the other one.

@meysenburger Okay I exaggerated saying it was an EPIC repost, but there's a couple. http://www.amirite.net/123684

I think mines better than that one. But I didn't post this to start an argument with anybody over it being a repost. I was actually really surprised that this one got homepaged, I think a few of my others deserved to be homepaged more than this one.

CANADA

DarthJaders avatar DarthJader Yeah You Are -1Reply
@1826636

It depends how you wear them

@1826795

If you wear them like a slob your going to look like a slob but if you wear then like you wanted to be comfortable you will look comfortable

@1826813

True but sweat pants are way more comfortable. But off the comfortable topic, I have sweat pants from my lacrosse team and I think I am a pretty non-slob guy so does wearing those sweat pants make me look like a slob

@1826830

So your going to be close minded about this?

@1826836

Being close minded about people wearing sweat pants becuase people might just be having a bad day or are really tired. Any of them will have their reasons and you don't know them so you just immediately believe they are slobs.

@1826847

Well maybe not for that day becuase of the reasons I listed above or some other reason but not everyday