+929

Youtube got much worse once Google bought it. All those video's deleted due to copyright infringement, VEVO, WMG deleting audio, videos not working in certain countries, and the commercials. WTF. We want the old Youtube back, amirite?

Technology
14 10

AMEN! Jeez! I really do/did love the YouTube back from like 2005-early 2007 :( The design/layout changes are also pissing me off -.-" I'M SO SAD WE CAN'T RATE VIDEOS ANYMORE - now it's just "liking" or "disliking" crap... I mean, IT'S NOT FACEBOOK! D':

-xoxo

i fucking hate VEVO.

Don't forget, redoing the design of Youtube. Now mobile is being changed so it's more complex to watch videos.

@290906

Also that annoying Queue replacement for Playlist on the side of the video. It's far more complex then it needs to be for a VIDEO site. The day google begins to rule the world, I'm moving to the moon.

ummmm, except those companies sued youtube because most of the content on it was copyrighted and illegal. and also once google bought it, it pretty much employs a ton of people. you know the videos with ads on them? those people get paid to make youtube videos. google made it better. you're retarded.

@jaaakeeeee ummmm, except those companies sued youtube because most of the content on it was copyrighted and illegal. and also...

Yes it brought jobs but they didn't have to change so much about the site. The ads we could care let about it it's only for certain videos but they changed so much that was perfectly fine. Alittle like Myspace now. Everything is fucked up, comments, messages rarely work, profiles break, status break and they redo everything.
Google needs to leave things alone.