+52

"7x better than the leading competitor." if you're that good, then why aren't YOU the leading competitor? , amirite?

pullthetrigger__s avatar
2 7
The voters have decided that pullthetrigger__ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't think you can be your own competitor

@EpicGymnast I don't think you can be your own competitor

Thank you, those commercials make sense now.

KatieKaties avatar KatieKatie Yeah You Are 0Reply

Please tell me this is a joke - because it's certified retarded if it's not

@1865258

The term "leading competitor" refers to the business you are in most competition with. You are able to be seven times better than your competitor but you can't be your own competitor, as EpicGymnast pointed out.

@The term "leading competitor" refers to the business you are in most competition with. You are able to be seven...

Exactly, the reason this post is fucktarded (unless it's a joke of course) is that your "leading competitor" is the next best after you, which is even more obvious if you're 7 times better than them. I just hope to god the OP was kidding --- I'd rather he be utterly unfunny than totally retarded.