+1,817

The questions on "Are you smarter than a fifth grader?", aren't really fifth grade questions, amirite?

TheRealCVerdes avatar
14 13
The voters have decided that TheRealCVerde is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't randomly know the 23rd president of the US, but that doesn't mean I'm not smarter than a 5th grader.

That show is a bunch of bull. I know for a fact one of the "fifth-graders" is a paid actor

all those kids look like second graders!

I think the questions actually are 5th grade questions (eg. can be found in a 5th grade text book) but just because you are not able to answer 11 of these questions consecutively does not mean you are not smarter than a 5th grader. I bet none of those kids on the show could answer all 11 of those questions correctly

Most of the questions they ask are about things I learned in high school. Then again, my elementary school only ever mentioned two other countries outside of the United States. (England and France. England because of the Revolution, and France because of the French and Indian War.) I didn't really learn about the others until 6th grade when I had to memorize around 40 or so countries. XD

I live in Europe and actually thought 5th graders in U.S.A actually were quite smart.

@292826

Don't be one of those idiots that believe all of America is braindead.

btw, nice job forgetting your apostrophe.

@293010

You fucked up the apostrophe again. (Geniuses or Genii)

@293010

and some people are dumb where you live too.
It doesn't take a genius to know that.

I don't like people to refer to U.S.A as America.
America is all of North and South America wich is alot more than U.S.A

@I don't like people to refer to U.S.A as America. America is all of North and South America wich is alot more than U.S.A

Sorry, usually when people say the USA, they're talking about how America is supposedly "fat and stupid."

My 12 year old sister can't even answer them.