+765

When you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you it's because they want to get in your pants, amirite?

GiGiCasseroles avatar
7 25
The voters have decided that GiGiCasserole is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Especially those in bear suits.

@Chromana Especially those in bear suits.

Touche with an accent over the e.

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are +7Reply

-.- Not all people are only after getting something like that. Some people actually do like the person just for who they are.

The one where Taylor Swift is singing "AND WHEN YOU'RE FIFFFTEEEN ANDDDD SOMEBODY TELLS YOU THEY LOVVVEEE YOUUU, YUURRR GUNNNA BELIEVE THEMMMM!"

TiffyTennysons avatar TiffyTennyson Yeah You Are +2Reply
@TiffyTennyson The one where Taylor Swift is singing "AND WHEN YOU'RE FIFFFTEEEN ANDDDD SOMEBODY TELLS YOU THEY LOVVVEEE YOUUU...

oh duh
sorry haha
My friend and I thought of this because we thought it made more sense...

GiGiCasseroles avatar GiGiCasserole Yeah You Are 0Reply

it doesnt matter if your 15 or 25 they could still be using you for sex, its not how old someone is that determines if they will be used or use someone.

when your fifteen you don't even know how to do it so, yeah. go with it . LOL

About a month ago i would have said "no way" my boy friend really does love me, but I just found out he was using me the entire time to get in my pants. Isn't that great!! So yes you are very right.

It depends on the maturity level of the person. Yes, most 15 year olds don't know what love is and throw the word around like anything else.. but there are the very few teenagers that DO know what love is. So, when they say it, they actually mean it. Not all relationships are about sex.

I'm pretty sure thats the worst commercial. It never leaves your head.

TiffyTennysons avatar TiffyTennyson Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TiffyTennyson I'm pretty sure thats the worst commercial. It never leaves your head.

Which commercial are you talking about? (sorry I'm not the brightest person)

Well yeah I agree 14 year olds shouldn't have sex... now that I'm already pregnant!

Honestly, I don't agree or disagree with this post, but it really does depend on each relationship. Some people are really in love and aren't rushing anything at 15 years old, and love can happen at any age. Some guys only want to date the girl for sex, but thats usually obvious early on in the "relationship".

I say this is right for the most part.

Uh.. no I highly disagree with this post. Some relationships are more than just sex... Its based off friendship for one! -gasp- Shocker I know.

@ya ok but when your 15 you dont know what love is so dont say it

That's not necessarily true. The majority of 15-year olds probably don't, but don't say none of them know what it is.