+236

It is really annoying when sombody says that they hate vegetables. Some, like cucumbers and lettuce, have barely any flavor at all, amirite?

NO3exclamationpointss avatar
0 13
The voters have decided that NO3exclamationpoints is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's not just about taste. Some don't like the texture.

Cucumbers aren't vegetables, last time I checked they have seeds, so they are technically fruits.

I like alot of vegetables, but if I don't like something, it's usually because of the texture and not the taste. Unless it's just a really disgusting taste.

some people hate veggies because they think they're supposed to, since they've held a grudge against veggies their whole life (as a result of being forced to eat them when they were a child)

rosinbackriders avatar rosinbackrider Yeah You Are +4Reply

It taste WAY MUCH better with dips.

I hate the vast majority of veggies, then.

Lazynezs avatar Lazynez Yeah You Are 0Reply

Well I just hate the ones that have no taste... There's nothing to make you want to eat it, and it's just boring... I like all the vegetables that do taste of something. :)

Oh, I hate cucumbers. But if you put enough ranch dressing on anything, it'll TASTE good, and you're bound to find one vegetable that has a texture you can deal with.

Rajs avatar Raj Yeah You Are 0Reply

I hate cucumbers...
ick

Cucumbers are so fucking good.

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are 0Reply

I hate the texture of lettuce.. Not the taste.

They really do have taste. I love cucumbers but I hate lettcue because it taste horriable. I know most people will say "noooo!!! It so does not have any taste! It is like water." I personally think they have a taste so lets not argue an pointless argument