+351

'Stay alert. Stay alive. South Africa.' Well it's nice to know that if I don't stay alert in South Africa I'll die, amirite?

1 4

Hey, life in south africa might be a bit dicey, but at least it never gets boring!

I'm not sure if this is a coincidence, or if it was the whole point of the joke, but those two first sentences are acronyms for SA (South Africa).

Its actually in terms of drinking and driving but I pretty much apply it to my everyday life here in SA. Quite sad actually

MelF21s avatar MelF21 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Dipshit. Those adverts are about staying alert on the roads, especially now during the holiday season because of all the drunk drivers. And last time I saw those ads they said ''Pick n Pay. Stay alert. Stay alive.'' and nothing about SA.