+368

It sucks when bad plots happen to good characters, amirite?

4 6

Cough Maximum Ride...waste of paper and good characters.

Mockingjay. I'm not gonna say anything else so I don't spoil anything.

It's just a story. Get over it. If good things always happen to good people it would get boring.

@Chromana It's just a story. Get over it. If good things always happen to good people it would get boring.

I think what they're trying to say is that the character is a good, interesting character but the plot sucks.
At least, that's what I got from it...

@runningwithscissors I think what they're trying to say is that the character is a good, interesting character but the plot sucks. At...

yeah, that's what I meant. Or if it's a tv show, it's a good character in the beginning, but then the show jumps the shark and they ruin the character by giving them a stupid plot/completely changing what was originally good about the character just to keep the show going.

OHHH!!! FRED!!!!!!!!! .... or was it George