+372

High schools do not need an all abstinence approach to sex ed. It doesn't make kids stop having sex, it makes them ignorant on how to protect themselves when they do have sex, amirite?

pikabeaus avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that pikabeau is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes! Ignoring the issue won't make it go away. Things like contraception need to be taught.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +5Reply

This is very true. Parents need to step it up a little too. Yeah, it's awkward, but it's going to save you from a lot of trouble down the road.

@super_sour_diesel This is very true. Parents need to step it up a little too. Yeah, it's awkward, but it's going to save you from a...

Could not agree more, I think the best think a teen girl can do if she has sex is to tell her mum and go on the pill-or at least try to get on the pill. now parents that dont let their daughters go on the pill are just fucked 3 ways to the weekend, cus its not gonna make them not have sex, and its like practically asking for their kids to get prego.

I agree. That's why our country's teen pregnancy rate is so high. We make sex and drugs some sort of mystery, so kids are all curious about it.

vondahls avatar vondahl Yeah You Are +3Reply

That was actually my teachers point last year. She kept saying things like this post.

I agree, and the same goes to alcohol consumption.

Agree you should be showed all your options like they showed us

eli666s avatar eli666 Yeah You Are 0Reply