-216

When people ask "What is your favorite song?" they mean "What is your favorite song, other than Journey's 'Don't Stop Believing', because that's everybody's favorite song." amirite?

Slappypantss avatar Music
3 18
The voters have decided that Slappypants is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

correction: every teenage girl's favorite song because theyre trying to be cool

@brunetterox915 correction: every teenage girl's favorite song because theyre trying to be cool

But I do like that song, and I've never even seen an episode of Glee in my life. And yes, I am a teenage girl. Some people honestly do like that song for what it is.

No...but it's one of the songs that people sing and think they're cool because they know the words.

My favorite song is a Day in the Life, followed by Bohemian Rhapsody, followed by Hotel California, followed by a lot of other songs that aren't by Journey.

shorkians avatar shorkian No Way +10Reply
@shorkian My favorite song is a Day in the Life, followed by Bohemian Rhapsody, followed by Hotel California, followed by a...

You have a nice list of classics. Which is your favorite part of Day in the life (First half or second half)? Bohemian Rhapsody?

@You have a nice list of classics. Which is your favorite part of Day in the life (First half or second half)?...

I'd say for both songs the weak point, though still incredible, is the middle. That's not including the "surprise ending" of a Day in the Life.

Don't rip on Journey just because some teenage girls ruined the song by them. They still have some great songs out there like my favorite of theirs- Faithfully. Also Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' and Any Way You Want It are some nice songs. I do have to add also though that Bohemian Rhapsody is one of my all time favorite songs.

@Don't rip on Journey just because some teenage girls ruined the song by them. They still have some great songs out...

I'm not ripping on Journey. They're on okay band, though the only songs I really know by them are Any Way You Want It and, of course, Don't stop Believing.

Ugh. MLIA ruined that song for me.

@Ugh. MLIA ruined that song for me.

I'm sorry :( I was gonna ask how, but then I realized I don't really want it ruined for me too.

I like Wheel in the Sky better.

I've actually never liked this song that much.

ask the lonely.

This songs average. It's something I could listen to but no, very, very, very far from my favourite song.

oh god i hate that song