2 16

*pastime

420Grrl +4Reply

i take it you have been on amiritechat when i was doodling on there? :D

oh my gosh at my school someone wrote on the back stall in the boys restroom "SEX" and it was complete with a drawling of a penis. It was sooo funny

@betofourtwenty Hahahah "sex" that is sooooooooooo funny!!!11!

ikr! it was really funny.. there was a group of people around the bathroom door trying to see and there were teachers saying "go away nothing to see here"

@Tweedledee ikr! it was really funny.. there was a group of people around the bathroom door trying to see and there were...

Umm, I think he was kidding/mocking you. The point he was trying to make was that the word "sex" isn't that big of a deal and that that person isn't very funny/original. But I think that it is funny that the teachers said "nothing to see here," although I don't understand why everyone was trying to see it. We can use our imaginations enough, I think.

@LavLav_loves_WonWon Umm, I think he was kidding/mocking you. The point he was trying to make was that the word "sex" isn't that big of...

well i was mostly pointing out that someone had drawn a penis on the door which is relating to this post.

@Tweedledee well i was mostly pointing out that someone had drawn a penis on the door which is relating to this post.

oh, no i get your point! i was just saying that the guy who replied didn't actually think it was funny. i have no problem with your story or anything! the only thing is that i don't see why sex and a penis on the wall is funny. it's not you, it's the person that did that stupid thing

Of teenage BOYS! Which is so weird and disgusting. We all know you have one, get over it.

@LavLav_loves_WonWon Of teenage BOYS! Which is so weird and disgusting. We all know you have one, get over it.

There are girls in my school who draw them too. I dont get why people think its so funny or cool. It really isnt.

All of the boys in my school draw them. Everywhere and the all the time. My brother does it too. Which sometimes it CAN be funny, when the drawings are...creative Hahaha, but usually it's just lamee.

The people that no way'd this have to be homeschooled or something. All teenagers love drawing penises. My friend likes drawing penis elephants.

@The people that no way'd this have to be homeschooled or something. All teenagers love drawing penises. My friend...

I go to a huge public school and I really don't find penises amusing. The main people who think they're sooo funny is dumb freshmen.

These boys once drew them on everysingle one of my papers I n my math notebook -_-

Anonymous