21 11

Sorry but I can't see eye-to-eye with someone who would actually sit down and practice Guitar Hero rather than trying to learn an actual instrument. It's a party game, nothing else.

As for COD--people DO enjoy shooting each other in real life. That's the fun of Paintball.

well playing guitar and killing people are two different things, and im sorry a person that can ACTUALLY play guitar and knows all those great songs-not from a game...I dont think real war and killing people are cool, though getting down on CoD is fun-war is just a theme in which a game is far better

@well playing guitar and killing people are two different things, and im sorry a person that can ACTUALLY play...

Because killing people is illegal. Playing guitar isn't. But I do agree that that can get annoying.

@JDM242 Because killing people is illegal. Playing guitar isn't. But I do agree that that can get annoying.

The people in CoD are supposed to be marines or other types of soldiers killing the Taliban or terrorists

mybentoboxs avatar mybentobox Yeah You Are 0Reply

Just for the record, I'm awesome at GH and RockBand Drums, AND real drums. But yeah, I see what you mean.

If I spent as much time learning real guitar as I did playing guitar hero... Watch out Eric Clapton

ConnorNoonans avatar ConnorNoonan Yeah You Are +1Reply

I get the point, but the comparison is bad. And either way, it's kinda lame to brag about video games.

GH and RB are fun. I tried to learn to play the real guitar years ago; I sucked. I have these short, stubby fingers... anyway, I'm good at those games though, both guitar/bass and vocals. I still suck @ drums though xD I say do whatever's more fun for you and makes you happy. For those of you who think it's "lame" to be proud of being good with "a plastic guitar"... try playing sometime. On expert. Then stfu; it's hard as hell.

420Grrl +1Reply

Bad comparison,but I kinda agree
Why spent near a whole day learning to play a plastic guitar rather than learning to play a real one?Sure,it's harder,but also much more rewarding :]

Deathbubbles avatar Deathbubble Yeah You Are 0Reply

well i just look at guitar hero as preparing me to play a real guitar... because you'll need to do fast finger movements in real guitar so it's all good lol

but i do agree

Anonymous