-187

Boy Scouts gets all the girls, amirite?

RiddlesAreHards avatar
1 6
The voters have decided that RiddlesAreHard is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They also get all the old perverts with crazy fetishes (;
But their sexy uniforms TOTALLY get me going. I pretty much jizz in my pants every time I pass them selling popcorn.

I hope you're talking about the boy scouts in high school, and not the little cub scouts.

That being said, someone who made it all the way through high school and never found a better hobby than boy scouts... I don't know about them...

@ilovecranberries I hope you're talking about the boy scouts in high school, and not the little cub scouts. That being said...

Isn't that the reason why I said BOY not CUB? Also I'm being sarcastic. Even though people can sense sarcasm over the internet.

RiddlesAreHards avatar RiddlesAreHard Yeah You Are +1Reply
@RiddlesAreHard Isn't that the reason why I said BOY not CUB? Also I'm being sarcastic. Even though people can sense sarcasm over...

Well, Cub Scouts are a part of the Boy Scouts organization, so excuse me for not being able to read your mind.

And I'm glad that you were being sarcastic. Again I apologize for not being psychic.