-144

Monday is when all the good TV shows come on. amirite?

Hunter_Paiges avatar
0 19
The voters have decided that Hunter_Paige is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Thursday.

@ilovecranberries Thursday.

Actually, I just made that up to be contradictory. I'm sorry. I don't watch TV anyway so I don't know when stuff is on.

Two and a Half Men. How I met your mother. The Big Bang Theory even though it's starting to suck. And Accidently on Purpose.

RiddlesAreHards avatar RiddlesAreHard Yeah You Are +2Reply
@RiddlesAreHard Two and a Half Men. How I met your mother. The Big Bang Theory even though it's starting to suck. And Accidently on...

I'm glad it wasn't just me who thought The Big Bang theory was getting old, I really like How I Met Your Mother though.

Kressies avatar Kressie Yeah You Are 0Reply

forreal. House, Secret Life, Make it or Break it, Castle.
Tuesdays only have biggest loser. Wednseday's are good. The Middle, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Law and Order: SVU, Glee. After that i dont really watch TV.

mexicanpeanuts avatar mexicanpeanut Yeah You Are +2Reply

Saturday Morning was once the greatest, for me it's sunday night.. because of family guy, american dad, the simpson, the cleveland show, and maybe king of the hill.

Vinvus avatar Vinvu No Way +1Reply

CSi MiAMiiiiii BABYYYYYYYYYY

I don't know anymore I just dvr it ^^

I say Tuesdays:-P

@I say Tuesdays:-P

I agree, hells kitchen & master chef!!!

For Me Its Tuesday!
Teen Mom
If You Really Knew Me
&Bad Girls Club Miami

WEDNESDAYS.

The Real World: New Orleans, SYTYCD, Top Chef, Work of Art: The Next Great Artist, Law and Order: SVU, etc. D;

Two and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, CSI Miami, and I think Rules of Engagement come on on Monday. Big Bang Theroy is getting moved to Thursday though. And Criminal Minds is on Wednesday.

All the great shows on CBS plus House are on Mondays! But Tuesdays have Hell's Kitchen!

monkeytoess avatar monkeytoes Yeah You Are 0Reply

Wednesday - that's when Glee is on!