-37

Guys: your girlfriend should be the most important thing in the world to you. amirite?

8 66
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1011523

Haha, I was about to say!

@1011517

I'm a girl and I approve this message.

@1011517

hahaha im gonna try this out now http://www.amirite.net/514630

freddos avatar freddo No Way +2Reply

I bet all the people who voted YYA are single girls

Hahaha I laughed

But then you'll get mad when we become clingy.

Because she's obviously going to be his girlfriend forever and never break up with him. (or vice versa)

Because education, family, and a job are totes on the bottom of the list.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee No Way +37Reply
@JennaGee Because education, family, and a job are totes on the bottom of the list.

I think whenever people use the word "totes", it kills a few brain cells...

@mchalla3 I think whenever people use the word "totes", it kills a few brain cells...

So maybe education should totes be on the top of my list?

JennaGees avatar JennaGee No Way +18Reply

I smell stupid ass bitch in here.

I can't believe this has a positive vote... Get your head out of the clouds, girlfraaannn.

Why?

eldoritos avatar eldorito No Way +26Reply

Because in 9th or 10th grade, guys should plan on devoting their ENTIRE future to a girl that might only last a few months.
The future is insignificant, and who cares if it's needy/clingy?

Katffros avatar Katffro No Way +24Reply

If that's the case, then girls should ALWAYS obey their boyfriends. It's only fair.

eldoritos avatar eldorito No Way +23Reply

Pussy whipped

freddos avatar freddo No Way +22Reply
@1011424

Your name reminds me of something ;)

freddos avatar freddo No Way +5Reply

What about your family? Your house? Food? Warmth?
You're saying guys should choose a girlfriend over all of those?

The positive score on this post is testament to the fact that this site has a female majority.

That depends on many different factors. How close a relationship do they have? How long have they been together? Does his life consist of meaningless things? Does he have many friends that could be equally important to him?

@mchalla3 Don't be analytic. Just LOL, vote, comment perhaps, and MOVE THE FUCK ON.

not everything is a simple yes or no. a lot of people like to comment on the "grey area" possibilities and share their opinions.

@mchalla3 Well, I guess you're right. But that's pretty much what amirite.net is for, right?

yeah I guess so. I do agree that some people take things way too seriously on here.

Nah, I wouldn't value a boyfriend above everything else. Why should it be different for guys?

@1011451

Hmmm.. Yeaaaah. Suuree. wary smilie

@1011753

You mean this? l smilie

@1011762

Well, now I know how your mind works. And here's another smiley for ya. goo smilie

@1011768

It's always useful. (:

@1011830

I always use backwards smileys..

@1011844

omg ur so ghey.
I think we should probably stop the conversation here. These things are annoying to scroll past and I'm guessing not many people use the collapseable comment thread thing yet. (:

What the heck do girls even want?

I'm a girl, but I would be severely freaked out if I was the most important thing to a guy. Maybe if this said 'wife' instead of girlfriend, but... no.

Yeah, my boyfriend has a kid... I would be confused if his child wasn't his most important thing. Just like my daughter is most important to me.

Juless avatar Jules No Way +13Reply

I'd rather my boyfriend value breathing over me. And a lot of other stuff like his heart pumping and his family, but whatever.

I disagree.

Ant should make it so that only guys can vote on these types of posts.

freddos avatar freddo No Way +10Reply

No. Unless married or even common law, then yes.

But, if just dating, etc, no. My kid brother and nephews will always have priority. If you don't like them, I'm sorry, you have to go. I love kids, you will come off to me as you don't if it pesters you of my priority ranking.

ashkirs avatar ashkir No Way +10Reply

Inb4 air

Some_Kids avatar Some_Kid Yeah You Are +9Reply

This is pretty damn unrealistic. If girls honestly think that...smh.

dzukacs avatar dzukac No Way +9Reply

I could see wife, but girlfriend? Hell no. Honestly, your top priority should be YOU (your education, finance) and your family/friends. Obviously your girlfriend should be important, but wow...

If shes the woman you wanna spend the rest of your life with and make her your wife then maybe, but high school kids definitely should not be this way, they should worry about their family first, their grades, their future etc.

Conceited much?

Lkuns avatar Lkun No Way +6Reply

Um, no. I'm a girl, and I completely disagree with this. If I were the most important thing in a guy's life...that'd be a little creepy.

ohhays avatar ohhay No Way +4Reply

Thank god...it's negative now.

I'm a girl. No, a girlfriend shouldn't be the most important thing. We have the "girl rule" the guys have "bros before hoes". Easy as that.

the person who wrote this was probably voted 'most conceited' in high school.

I guess that means that our faith (assuming we have one), education, careers, and families don't mean a thing then.

I think guys should have a life, too... Even if they have a girlfriend. :P

Anonymous