+94

The music from LOST is amazing, amirite?

Rockys avatar Music
8 18
The voters have decided that Rocky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Lost is a brilliant show. Everything about it is incredible, including all the acting, the composition, the literary techniques that the writers use (plot twists, symbolism, juxtipisition, etc.), the plot.... Lost is my absolute favorite show that has ever been on television.

@Rocky

Breathtaking.

Lost was the best show!!!

@299239

Get out of here. I've already seen every episode. If you post a spoiling comment, I'll delete it.

@299267

...The ending to LOST?

@299539

Lost only ended in May...very recently.

Yeah, they give the cellos some SERIOUS lovin'.

TheWeasels avatar TheWeasel Yeah You Are 0Reply

Too bad the show is totally acted out :/

I'm a big Giacchino fan but I don't particularly like his approach to Lost. Just a bunch of orchestral sound effects strung together.

@wobbuffet I'm a big Giacchino fan but I don't particularly like his approach to Lost. Just a bunch of orchestral sound...

For some of the tense moments, yes, but take a listen to themes such as "Rose and Bernard," "Hollywood and Vines," and "Life and Death." (Those are just tracks from season 1; the themes are carried throughout the series.)

@Rocky For some of the tense moments, yes, but take a listen to themes such as "Rose and Bernard," "Hollywood and Vines,"...

I own the soundtracks to season 1+2. His music is always proficient but never "amazing", which is the word you used in the post.