-247

You prefer to shower in the morning than any other time of the day, amirite?

Spains avatar
3 18
The voters have decided that Spain is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

holy shit theres a bird.

@holy shit theres a bird.

LOL He/She posted it via twitter. And yes, I do prefer to shower in the morning. It wakes me up.

MobileMes avatar MobileMe Yeah You Are +5Reply
@holy shit theres a bird.

I favorited this post just for that comment.

I shower at night and in the morning. They're both good, 'cause being under the water is pretty peaceful.

@Bookworm527 That wastes water. Just pick one.

I care more about my hygiene than whether I'm wasting water.

@TicTacAddict I care more about my hygiene than whether I'm wasting water.

And you're hygeine will be perfectly fine if you just shower once a day.

@TicTacAddict *your. What does it really matter if I'm wasting water? D;

You are a heartless bitch who doesn't realize what is happening to the planet. You taking two showers a day does not only effect you. IT EFFECTS THE WHOLE PLANET.

@Bookworm527 You are a heartless bitch who doesn't realize what is happening to the planet. You taking two showers a day does...

Wow. ): That's pretty harsh. I'm not heartless or a bitch, because I like two showers. I understand it effects the whole planet, and I do care about it, because without it, I wouldn't exist, but it's just not something I'm willing to give up. Does it make it better that I don't leave the water running while I brush my teeth? D;

my dad gets mad when we take two showers a day.

i like taking showers at night for two reasons. 1 i just don't have time in the morning. 2 i like feeling clean before i go to bed
but morning showers are nice too :)

i like showering at night because if i dont i feel like i am goin to bed dirty

I like taking showers right before I go to bed so I don't have to blow-dry my hair, and I can sleep in for an extra ten minutes before I go to school.

I have to take them in the morning, because me skin and hair feel gross if i don't. :/

CrazyKKs avatar CrazyKK Yeah You Are +1Reply

I like showering at night it calms me down :)

NIGHT SHOWERERS RISE UP