+448

Your career plans were more exciting when you were five, amirite?

DaleksInWonderlands avatar
3 38
The voters have decided that DaleksInWonderland is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

When I was 5, I wanted to be a vet or a singer. Now, I want to find the cure for cancer then release my debut album in Estonia with my redheaded Irish husband. My dreams have gotten so much bigger and better.

I wanted to train pokemon.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +11Reply
@1224178

i lol'd, thank you

I wanted to be a blue backpack or a house with 4 windows...

I wanted to be a Fire-naut Policeman Doctor in Shining Armor. Now I just wanna be Doctor. xD

Yeah, a princess is way cooler than a journalist.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +7Reply
@KirstenAnn Yeah, a princess is way cooler than a journalist.

I was gonna be a prince, because they get to have all the fun and kill the dragons.

Not really.. I wanted to be a teacher. Now I hate school, kids and teaching.

my little brother wanted to be a truck...
then when he realized that wasn't entirely possible, he asked me what kind of college degree he would need to work in an ice cream shop

kackys avatar kacky Yeah You Are +6Reply

Bus Driver

Pokemon trainer to a lawyer, actually I still wanna be a pokemon trainer.

Haha, not for me. I wanted to be a teacher. I'm sixteen, and I know I'm going to join the U.S. Army Reserves when I'm seventeen. When I graduate high school, I will go to college to be in Army ROTC. When I get out of college, I will switchto active duty Army as an officer. This is much more exciting. :)

A part of Sailor Moon's gang...and yes, I'm a guy.. XD

I wanted to be an opera singer. I really don't know why- i didn't even listen to opera music.

i wanted to be a teacher who fought crime at night and was secretly a princess who liked to ride motorcycles. not i want to be a psychologist.

I remember when I graduated preschool, they had us say what we wanted to be when we grew up, and I remember saying a "day care lady". Now I want to work in animal law enforcement, or maybe as a vet.

I wanted to be a queen and a vet. Now I have no clue what I want to do.

First a mom. Then a prince. Because the princes kill the dragons, and the princesses do nothing.

i wanted to be a lunchbox maker...

I was gonna be a scuba diving princess Power Ranger.

@1224281

I'll keep that in mind. Now if only I could find a school that fits my weird educational needs... A school that can teach me how to scuba dive, train me as a Power Rangers, and teach me the etiquette of a princess.

@1224303

But she'd have to deal with the MLIAers on a daily basis n smilie

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +4Reply

I wanted to be a construction worker lol, now i want to be a helicopter pilot for the coast guard

My little brother wanted to be a test subject or a snake wrestler. I wanted to be a cheerleader for like a day until my sister told me I'd have to be on the bottom of the pyramids...

I wanted to be a microbiologist for a while when I was younger, but now I think I'm probably going to go into forensic psychology or MAYBE biomedicine/bioengineering, depending on the job outlook in a few years.

I wanted to fly. That was my dram job. I have no idea how that was supposed to make me money.