+72

Most people in America were born in October because of Valentine's Day, amirite?

Jessicupcakes avatar Relationships
0 11
The voters have decided that Jessicupcake is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah it would be november, try counting next time.

nope, but late September/ early October is a prime candidate for new years!

Actually, wouldn't it be November? If they were conceived in February, 9 months later would land them in November. Which, now that I think about it, is the month a disturbing amount of my friends were born in...

Ah, true. Always late October and early November. And YOU are right. I feel kind of fail now, no?

Jessicupcakes avatar Jessicupcake Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's okay, no one condemns you for it pat pat

But... counts with fingers it's October...

You have to count the intervals between months. So February to March would be 1 month; March to April would be 2 months; and so on until you hit 9 months, which is November.

Yeah, I was thinking about it one day in class, and my birthday is Oct 29th, so that lands me in the zone for a Valentine's day conception.

..ew

KyleRichyTs avatar KyleRichyT Yeah You Are 0Reply

True... Hormones are lovely, no?

Dad's birthday is a week before mine, and my Grandpa's is a week after. My god, our family's legacy is kinky Valentine's day sex.

Lucky me. Though, my parents and brother have their birthdays in the same week. So I think I win.