+509

Women always fight to be treated as equal, but if a guy hits a girl, everyone goes crazy. If he hit a guy that did/said the same thing to him, no one would make any mention of it, amirite?

1 18
@306791

So for hitting someone to be justified you need to first measure and weight them.

well usually the type of guys who hit girls are big, angry, douchebags. it wouldn't be as big a deal if say, martin short hit a girl. especially if the girl was one of the williams sisters.

Coming from a guy, it's safe to say that guys who hit girls have no balls.

@The_Enlightened Coming from a guy, it's safe to say that guys who hit girls have no balls.

Or they have more balls.. hitting a female is a ballsy move..

@Or they have more balls.. hitting a female is a ballsy move..

(The Voice of Reason): But if they have no balls from hitting a girl, how do they have the balls to hit her to begin with?

women and men are equal as people not identical in every way. men clearly have a physical advantage over women, and as the person above said, guys who hit girls have no balls

I get so annoyed at this! I had a giant rant to my cousin because he said he would never hit a girl. I made him hit me just to show that I could take it and that it was stupid being able to hit a bo but refusing to hit a girl. But it's not good to hit anybody.

I agree! I even just commented this on a status a bit ago!

Women are weaker than men but men are less flexible than women.

@Women are weaker than men but men are less flexible than women.

So what? She should do a matrix dodge so she doesn't get hit?

Well men tend to be more aggressive and if they hit a woman they REALLY mean it and will likely end up abusing her and giving her bruises and stuff. When a woman hits a man it's usually a slap and she just wants to lash out at him and get his attention, not gain abusive control over him. But yeah, there's still some double standard to that.

As a female, I hate it when I hit a guy and he won't hit back just because I'm a girl.

women fight for women's rights, not equal rights :] not that i believe in one gender over another but i won an argument with that before :D

Very unfair to the guys.
50 years from now, it probably won't be a big deal though.