+430

We have the average attention span of 3 seconds. Your mind kind of drifted when you were reading this, amirite?

PopsicleSticks avatar
8 20
The voters have decided that PopsicleStick is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Actually, the average attention span of a human is 32 seconds, that is why most commercials are only 30secs

i read it faster than that :S

I actually decided to watch how many Yeah You Are and No Ways it had in the middle of reading it xD

I read it in about 1-2 seconds

omg that's so weird!!!!

hey kinda like goldfish :) .. DANGIT

I was thinking about Leigh Allyn Baker.

My thought process while reading this: hmm, i'm hungry... maybe i'll get some chips... ohh i'm gonna go watch a movie...yeah.. what movie? Eh, i have tons of dvds, i'll find something..where was i?

haha I had to read this twice because I didnt concentrate hard enough the first time to understand what it said

ditto to the goldfishes haha

So yeeeahh I got my facts wrong :/ I read it was 8 seconds but it can be sustained up to 20 minutes.

@PopsicleStick So yeeeahh I got my facts wrong :/ I read it was 8 seconds but it can be sustained up to 20 minutes.

@@315577 (_lalaheadx3): In the middle of reading your post, I thought about what's for lunch tomorrow.

i was thinking of goldfish thru the whole sentece lol

We have the average attention span of 3-wait, what's for lunch at camp today?- seconds. Your mind kind of-Harry Potter is Awesome-drifted when you were reading this-Yes, yes it did-, amirite?
That's how I read it today.

I didn't even get past the first word before drifting :U

I think you mixed up humans and goldfish, they actuall have the short attention spans not us.